Monday, 18 April 2011

I like...Nadine's Cakes and Cakes by Tess!

I don't know what the story is with these two ladies but they appear to be friends and both make the most beautiful cakes and produce the most beautiful photographs of their most beautiful cakes! 

Here are some images from Nadine's Cakes.  I love her use of colour, beads and lace. I first found out about her work when she started following my blog and now she is in my favourite cake blog list!

I found Cakes by Tess through Nadine and also added her to my cake favourites list!  Her work uses delicate shades, texture and extreme prettiness!
Enjoy! x

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so amazing! And what a lovely surprise! You make me blush... :)
    Thank you so much!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, we became good friends through our common hobby :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet Caroline! And yes we are friends .. we email every day since july last year.We have only have met 3 times. In may we are going to London for a weekend to see al the "sweet" places.

    Again! Thank you this is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are both welcome - I love your work and can't wait to see the next cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Nadine's cakes are gorgeous!!!! So elegant and so beautiful! Love it..i'm hopping over to her blog and click 'follow' "D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know...they're fabulous, can't wait to see the new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - thanks for the link over to both their blogs. I'm now following them both - aamzing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! That pink lacework is blowing my mind! I would love to see a tutorial on how that's done! I am loving both of those bird cage cakes also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys! New followers are always welcome :D

    @Jennifer; this is a mold from First Impressions.

    ReplyDelete